• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where's Asia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Guys i'm nmets55 and im just very frustrated to to the lag in my time zone.
I live in Asia myself and i know how it feels to always lag every single game and die from the dreadful lag. There are probably hundreds of other people probably agreeing with my suggestion. Please bring back the AS Servers because playing on there was one of my funnest days ever on MCGamer!

Sr.Staff- Chad Please bring back the As Servers, do it for all The Asians!

-nmets55

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Asia had two servers. There was no need to use them anymore. Try connecting to AU (au.mcgamer.net) it should have a better connection. :)

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
I Live in the Middle East which server should I Use?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
The Administration made the decision to remove the Asian servers a few months ago. They were removed due to lack of people playing, and loss of interest from that region. Many of the people who play on the AS servers could get a decent ping to either the EU servers, or the AU servers, depending on where they were located. If you're in the middle east, the EU servers will be the best to use.

Sharpenz

Spectator
Reaction score
The US servers are the best in my opinion. I've heard that some people from EU play on the US servers because the RAM is so good. I would try out the US servers and see if you would get a good ping. Anyway, thanks for posting this because I was wondering what had happened to the asian servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci