• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where are you Battlegrounds!?

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
I went to the battlegrounds section to warm up before a CB, and then after I teleported, I saw that the signs were gone. Is this just temporary? Is this just me? Are battlegrounds just down for the time being? What happened to battlegrounds?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I went to Battlegrounds to check for myself and found out that I haven't been getting this sort of issue, it could be you, this could possibly be Internet being reeeaaally laggy, or that you could go for restarting your Minecraft just in case. I'm still unsure on this issue, but I hope it helps. c:

EDIT: In the meantime, you can just go ahead and do /server bg[number] to go to Battelgrounds. Have a good day! :D

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
I went to Battlegrounds to check for myself and found out that I haven't been getting this sort of issue, it could be you, this could possibly be Internet being reeeaaally laggy, or that you could go for restarting your Minecraft just in case. I'm still unsure on this issue, but I hope it helps. c:

EDIT: In the meantime, you can just go ahead and do /server bg[number] to go to Battelgrounds. Have a good day! :D
Thanks! My ping is fine at the moment, and I tried restarting my Minecraft. This is really weird.. :p

Jacksonbanan

Platinum
Reaction score
When I joined before today all the BG signs were restarting, I remember like 2 or 3 months ago the signs were restarting, a few weeks later it was finally fixed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci