• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When will the point system be balanced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olekriz

Spectator
Reaction score
This have happened alot lately: Ive joined a game, killed 4-5 people in server or 7-9 people in 48, getting 1, 2, 3, or 5 points per kill. Thats all fine because maybe they were alot worse ranked then me, but then i die and lose 50 points! I go to the leaderboards and look up the name of the killer and finds out he is ranked just below me or just over...

Since the points system work like this I often take suicide or disconnect when i know im screwd, and that I think just stupid. When i have killed about 5 people and then die to a better player I should have gained points overall that round, NOT lost 30-40 points! Killing people should be more rewarding even tho they are lower ranked then you...

Example: I have had the privilege of playing 3 matches with the higest ranked player, 3Crowns. The first 2 games he killed me. I lost about 10 points the first time and 23 the secound. I think that is relatively high loss of points for dying to the higest ranked player... That is a fair amout of points lost. But when i lose 50 points to people that are just a few rankes higer then me, that I think is just unfair...

Will this be balanced after the "beta" fase is over and can we get a n overview over how the points are given? And what do you guys think?

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Read the announcements. Just wait for it.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I've given up caring about my point totals... It doesn't affect your rank on the leaderboard.
Now with all the lag the last few days I've lost thousands of points...
Your gameplay will be much more enjoyable when you stop caring about points....
That is why i think it would be better to track #of kills and # of deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci