• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When Version 2 of MCGamer comes out...

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been wondering, when the next version of MCGamer comes out, and the new games will be added, what will be of the forums as well? The thing is, plenty of new mini-games and game-types will be added within the server, so will there be sub forums specifically for the new game-types? And will there be a section specifically for Arcade?

Reaction score
Yes there has to be. ZedChase battlegrounds all have them but unfortunately no one uses them

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been wondering, when the next version of MCGamer comes out, and the new games will be added, what will be of the forums as well? The thing is, plenty of new mini-games and game-types will be added within the server, so will there be sub forums specifically for the new game-types? And will there be a section specifically for Arcade?
The forums are currently being reconstructed, and will have an all-new look and feel to them when MCGamerv2 comes out. :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Just to clarify - MCSG V2 currently exists. That's Minecraft Survival Games Version 2. This is still Version 1 of the Minecraft Gamer Network.
This is MCSG V2, but MCG V1. We're moving on to MCG V2.

^^Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my understanding of the situation.

I certainly hope that the forums statistics are not reset. To be honest, I really don't want to have to rush for 5,000 posts all over again.. there will almost definitely be a lot of people forum-game spamming. As much as I'd like to have confidence in my ability to post quickly, I have no intention of resorting to spamming..

However, I am curious to see a forum rework. As long as nothing fundamental or key is removed, nor anything that the players have worked towards such as threads and posts, then I think that it would be great to see something new on the forums.
Some guesses as to what they might implement or change:
- An anti-likespam filter?
- New medals for not only staff and VIPs, but also for prominent members who achieve certain things, like HalfSquirrel who's written a ton of guides or Mamiamato24 who has a ton of likes and is an artist.
- A SIGNATURE LENGTH LIMIT, PLEASE
- Fixing some of the Avatar glitches
- New Themes and art for the website
- Switching it from MCSG/Minecraft Survival Games to MCG/MCGamer, including the main URL.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just to clarify - MCSG V2 currently exists. That's Minecraft Survival Games Version 2. This is still Version 1 of the Minecraft Gamer Network.
This is MCSG V2, but MCG V1. We're moving on to MCG V2.

^^Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my understanding of the situation.

I certainly hope that the forums statistics are not reset. To be honest, I really don't want to have to rush for 5,000 posts all over again.. there will almost definitely be a lot of people forum-game spamming. As much as I'd like to have confidence in my ability to post quickly, I have no intention of resorting to spamming..

However, I am curious to see a forum rework. As long as nothing fundamental or key is removed, nor anything that the players have worked towards such as threads and posts, then I think that it would be great to see something new on the forums.
Some guesses as to what they might implement or change:
- An anti-likespam filter?
- New medals for not only staff and VIPs, but also for prominent members who achieve certain things, like HalfSquirrel who's written a ton of guides or Mamiamato24 who has a ton of likes and is an artist.
- A SIGNATURE LENGTH LIMIT, PLEASE
- Fixing some of the Avatar glitches
- New Themes and art for the website
- Switching it from MCSG/Minecraft Survival Games to MCG/MCGamer, including the main URL.
These suggestions should definitely be acknowledged by the staff, and I do, in a way highly doubt that forums statistics should be reset when adding new sub-forums. I guess it could be a place where more discussions can take place as well, but overall, the ideas you have suggested should definitely be recognized, they will indeed come in handy. And with the signature length limit, I've seen quite a few just filled with a lot of comments in Minecraft chat. xP
But I think there is already a length limit, however, I think it is best shortened a little more. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci