• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES When Aliens attack: A map made by MyAnswarIsNo

Did you like the map?

• Yeah, take it to the MCSG servers :)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Yeah, kind of, but I don´t know what I think to be honest

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Nope, sorry

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

MyAnswarIsNo

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of map: When Aliens Attack

Builder: MyAnswarIsNo

Game type: Survvival Games ( 24 Players )

Map Description:

The evil aliens spawned from an undiscovered hole underneath the ground 3oo years ago, created by themselves. They quickley took over the place, and started making the little town to their own. They made the world kind of flat, and made holes, pulled water, and shooted on everything. You can now see the holes from the shots in the ground.

Hoewer, they let something stay.

And now, 300 years later, they are flying with their UFO´s still looking for something to kill...

This Is A Bit Of How It Looks Like

Map radius: 200

I started making this map in the beginning of the year, and I am now finished.

If you don´t like it:
Ok, but please be polite :)

TT

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
looks cool, but a lot of it looks flat and it could use a new name. those are just my thoughts.

CristhianDAC

Quantum
Reaction score
The idea is good itself, but I agree with Crinkle, it is way too flat, the constructions are good and all so, but it could use some terraforming, good luck c:

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont really like it. You should join a build team and ask for some help with changing the map a bit. I dont like that it has a village in it.

Alexandre

Platinum
Reaction score
I appreciate your work and the map looks really nice , just try and find a building team so they can help you improve the map , anyways good luck with the map :)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The map doesn't really have a direction, there are random builds everywhere, and nothing really has a reason to be where it is. There is literally no terrain deformation / terraforming, and the map is mostly empty - with no builds, and random areas just filled with threes.

As for the builds (or lack there of), they are all very basic, and don't have any detail, as well as not having a real point - why is there random stairs going into the sky? And why does the map straight up end with a giant opaque wall - a big no-no.

As for how to improve; I would suggest looking at other successful maps, and looking at the structure of them, and their builds. Don't copy them, but see how they are well laid out, and how they make sense. I would suggest starting again, and this time with terraforming, and a plan of what you want in the map.

Sorry if I'm sounding mean, but most people know that I don't sugarcoat things.

MyAnswarIsNo

Spectator
Reaction score
Y
The map doesn't really have a direction, there are random builds everywhere, and nothing really has a reason to be where it is. There is literally no terrain deformation / terraforming, and the map is mostly empty - with no builds, and random areas just filled with threes.

As for the builds (or lack there of), they are all very basic, and don't have any detail, as well as not having a real point - why is there random stairs going into the sky? And why does the map straight up end with a giant opaque wall - a big no-no.

As for how to improve; I would suggest looking at other successful maps, and looking at the structure of them, and their builds. Don't copy them, but see how they are well laid out, and how they make sense. I would suggest starting again, and this time with terraforming, and a plan of what you want in the map.

Sorry if I'm sounding mean, but most people know that I don't sugarcoat things.
Yeah, I know, but this is my first time submiting a map, so now, I know what to do for my next map, reading the thoughts you guys gave me :)

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Best pointer I can give to you is just try looking up videos on how to put detail in things. This is better than most of the stuff I can build xD, but just detail in general can make things look tons better.

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
Very flat, bad name, and not too unique. Looks like something on the Nexus, no offense of course :D

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Very flat, bad name, and not too unique. Looks like something on the Nexus, no offense of course :D
i love how people say something offensive then say ''no offence : D''

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci