• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's Your Favorite MCSG Moment?

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I've killed darkrai, but I don't need to put that in my signature. You're one of those people that stir up the community by saying arrogant comments like.

and like

You are all so cool wow. cool level:1000 rip out the young kid who was just posting on the forums. is there a rule that says I cant have it in my signature. and yes, its also a joke. If you saw me in real life i doubt you would say that, so stop hiding behind a computer screen saying rude comments. and how am i stirring up the community, all im doing is replying my opinion to one person. get a life. stop bullying kids. Im allowed to express myself on the forums and i was only posting a reply to a thread asking specifically what i replied. what i said was not arrogant at all you prick. you guys are such losers picking on kids half your age. shouldn't you be focused on school, or talking to a girl for the first time in your life. wonder what all your family would think about bullying little kids. And aren't u a bit old to be playing minecraft?

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
You are all so cool wow.
Ok thanks.
cool level:1000
Ok thanks again.
rip out the young kid who was just posting on the forums.
Im sorry, but you're profile says that you are 15. Im only 13.
is there a rule that says I cant have it in my signature. and yes, its also a joke.
The rule is called common sense and the joke wasn't very funny.
If you saw me in real life i doubt you would say that, so stop hiding behind a computer screen saying rude comments.
You're right, I wouldn't be talking about minecraft forums in real life. Mate, I kind of don't play mcsg anymore lol.
and how am i stirring up the community, all im doing is replying my opinion to one person.
This sentence seems pretty rude.
You can bet anything you like kid
get a life. stop bullying kids.
I have a life, I don't bully kids.
Im allowed to express myself on the forums and i was only posting a reply to a thread asking specifically what i replied. what i said was not arrogant at all you prick.
stop bullying kids - you prick.
Harassment is bullying. You called me a prick, I feel harassed.
you guys are such losers picking on kids half your age.
Rev didn't say anything rude to you, he's a cool guy. Therefore it's just you and me in this discussion and your logic about age here is incorrect, 13 divided by 2 = 6.5 not 15..
shouldn't you be focused on school, or talking to a girl for the first time in your life.
I am focused on school, I get fairly good marks. As for the part that you told me to talk to a girl for the first time, well, you're 15, and im 13 i've probably talked to more girls than you.
wonder what all your family would think about bullying little kids. And aren't u a bit old to be playing minecraft?
They think that I do not bully kids. Because I don't. if i'm too old to be playing minecraft and your two years ahead of me..

Please think before you post.
No harm intended.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Ok thanks.

Ok thanks again.

Im sorry, but you're profile says that you are 15. Im only 13.
The rule is called common sense and the joke wasn't very funny.

You're right, I wouldn't be talking about minecraft forums in real life. Mate, I kind of don't play mcsg anymore lol.
This sentence seems pretty rude.

I have a life, I don't bully kids.

Harassment is bullying. You called me a prick, I feel harassed.

Rev didn't say anything rude to you, he's a cool guy. Therefore it's just you and me in this discussion and your logic about age here is incorrect, 13 divided by 2 = 6.5 not 15..
I am focused on school, I get fairly good marks. As for the part that you told me to talk to a girl for the first time, well, you're 15, and im 13 i've probably talked to more girls than you.

They think that I do not bully kids. Because I don't. if i'm too old to be playing minecraft and your two years ahead of me..

Please think before you post.
No harm intended.
sorry to burst your bubble, this actually wasn't just directed at you. and for your information im 11. there's this new phenomenon called: lying about your age because there is an age restriction on forums accounts. again the age related comment wasn't aimed at you m8, the guy who first commented just trying to be cheeky and piss me off.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
sorry to burst you
this actually wasn't just directed at you. and for your information im 11. there's this new phenomenon called: lying about your age. again the age related comment wasn't aimed at you m8, the guy who first commented just trying to be cheeky and piss me off
Ok, fair enough.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I've killed darkrai, but I don't need to put that in my signature. You're one of those people that stir up the community by saying arrogant comments like.

and like

also, take a look at the number of games played by us, then tell me who spends too much time on here.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Stop the flame or this thread will be locked. Consider this your warning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci