• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats with illegal move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Recently there has been a new bug/thing in the games. Every time i die it says illegal move and it kicks me out of the server! its getting really annoying, please leave in the comments what is happening please and thanks

_ Toe

Reaction score
The Staff are working on fixing it. It's a glitch with the servers and its happening to everybody, so you did nothing wrong if that's what you think.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's a bug with NoCheat+. I think it's because you are sprinting and flying together (not sure about this, saw it somewhere else). Just be patient and wait for a fix.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i have seen many threads about this recently so try and check for posts about the topic you are after first, the problem however is known and hopefully should be fixed soon

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
It's a problem with no cheat. We're trying to fix it as soon as possible. Question Answered;thread locked. Please use the search bar next time before asking a question as this has been asked/mentioned plenty of times before. Also please post in the correct section i.e. the general support section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci