• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the most pain you have ever had?

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
EDIT : just saw the date ; i know this is a major necro..but it's on topic

When i was in 2nd grade i rode on my friends auto scooter and i hit the break not knowing it and slammed my mouth on the bars, and my gums hit it..and..it hurt alot :ccc

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I went to hit a tweener while playing tennis (if you don't know what that is its hitting through your legs) and I hit my shin and then straight into my no-go zone (PG-13 right?) and it hurt a lot. A LOT.

A LOT

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
I... Belly flopped in the pool. Or my long life hurtness is that its hard to breath due to my chest pushed in. :3

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
UPDATE: I was playing catcher for a local Baseball team and a 70 mph pitch slammed into my crotch. (Nutshots for days)

D

Damien // Teepwn

Once when I was young and foolish I was mucking around in my Grandparent's kitchen. I thought it would be a great idea to play with one of those heavy pans. I dropped it right on my big toe and cut it right open. I had to get about 3 or 4 stitches.

The other thing would probably be the time I drank bleach. I was about 9 at the time and my Mum was cleaning my water bottle, however I didn't know. I took a sip of 'water' and felt terrible. I couldn't breathe properly and could barely speak. My parents had to call the poison helpline.

E

Ephiza

Got hit in the eye by a lacrosse ball going at 100 MPH. I had a black eye, somehow my parents didn't notice :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci