• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you rather do than play MCSG (Game;))

6block

Gold
Reaction score
I'd rather get waterboarded by a hairy gorilla then roasted on a stove. After that, cut open with a knife and thrown into a cage of pirahnas.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Then y do u play? I personally haven't played for months, if not close to a year
Well...I open up my PC and Xbone I and this is what I do I look at my Xbone games that ive beat and don't really have any re-play value so I don't want to play them. Now I have IRL friends on Xbox so I would play GTA or something with them but I need to wait to get my internet when my new room is built so I don't use all the band with and have everyone yell at me when downloading stuff. So now im looking at my Steam games...Normally no one wants to play the games I have with me so I just decide to go play MC with them instead of just listening to them talk about it. Im sure you will be like go chill with IRL friends, and I do but mostly fri,sat, and sun due to school stressing me out... Another thing that kills me is I started this game before I got in trouble with legal things, and many things that don't happen to normal people so I guess it just brings back memories. Thats my reason.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd rather get waterboarded by a hairy gorilla then roasted on a stove. After that, cut open with a knife and thrown into a cage of pirahnas.
Woooooo!
Be with my girlfriend xD...or be with her and play SG...
Well ya. Thats why u ditched us yesterday haha. No but seriously thats really cool you put her before things you really enjoy. If only I learned that lesson a few year ago :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci