• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you like to ask Team Vareide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
Would you be interested in building a Survival Games map based on Skyfall? Or other famous movies like Batman, Taken, A-Team or even Barney the Purple Dinosaur?

-MilkedMovies

xion2354

Spectator
Reaction score
Do you guys ever plan on building a map in the sky? I think that would be pretty cool. Anyone else think so?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, that's something the MCSG team does, as Team Vareide puts it's own items in chests on the "vanilla" download. However, I could be wrong, or misinterpreting your question.
Correct, MCSG plugin controls what will spawn in the chests. That's why we have tier 1/2/3 chests. Downloadable maps have their own items in them which include potions and other things you don't normally see in MCSG.

Horsegirl123

Spectator
Reaction score
Um.... The servers are taking too long. Btw, are the numbers on the time hours and minutes or minutes and seconds? I hope its minutes and seconds -.-'

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
dont know if u saw this vareide but this seems to be the perfect place to put this wuestion this is also for chad u should make a MC dota or counter strike that would be really neat

T

TeamVareide

The newest Episode of the Q and A has now been released:

Your questions have been answered:
What do you do in Team Vareide?
Will you guys do an official Survival Games with the Team Vareide admins?
Or have you already done it?
how can I build as good as you guys?
excuse me, but can you please tell me how big you make the spheres in the survival games and does it lag the server out? thanks:)
This is just a fun question I'm going to ask. What district do you guys like the most?

Do you draw some of your inspiration from the Hunger Games series when deciding how to build a map?

Ravenwolf

Tribute
Reaction score
About how many people are involved in the making of a map, from idea to the building to the developments, and so on?

Mustache Man

Career
Reaction score
I have a question.
When you guys go building a map or structure, do you plan it a few weeks ahead of time by saying stuff like what we are building, who builds what, when it will be done, and that sort of stuff? Also, just to lighten everyone's mood, do you know the Muffin Man? :D
-Mr.Mustache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci