• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do without MCSG?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Inspired by @Theoretical's thread, what would you do if you couldn't play MCSG? Would you switch to another MC server or game and continue playing with friends from MCSG? Would you leave and do things IRL? What would you do?
Note: With this I mean would you continue playing with MCSG friends like you do now, or leave our little world?

I would probably try to keep in contact with friends here, but I doubt it would work out very well and we'd just end up drifting apart. I'd then end up with nothing to do, and be forced to move on to other things.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You make it sound like its impossible play MC and have a real life at the same time...
Most people do have lives too, with the first one I mean would you continuing playing with MCSG friends like you do now rather than leaving.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Get better grades.
^My grades are considerably worse than they were a year ago at this time. Though the reason they suck is probably because I'm in my first year of high school, causing things to become harder.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I used to asky myself this too back when I was more active haha! I guess you just kind of figure it out... at this point the only reason I havent fully "left" is because of the people I like here :) I have been very absent lately, but I dont think, at least for now, Ill ever leave... Id like to keep chatting every now and then with this community! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci