• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do if you were owner for a day?

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Just as simple as that. Leave a comment on what you would do for a day if you were Chad.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
If I was owner for one day I would be owner for one day. I don't know, this is a really hard question to answer!

J

District 13
Reaction score
/op all my accounts on the server, /deop ChadTheDJ
It is my rule now!!!

In all seriousness though, I would try and run the server just like Chad does so people can have fun still :3

ChadTheDJ how would you run the server if you were owner...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Ladies, gentlemen, animals and potatoes of all sorts...

Today, I would like to present to you a series of reforms and changes that I hope you will enjoy. For some time, I've been looking into ways to improve the average player's experience on the MCGamer network. Whether that be more donor perks for the wonderful folks who have been kind enough to support our servers, or the average Steve who is starting out and confused on how to join a game of SG.

Throughout MCGamer's history, people have been enjoying the Survival Games, and more recently a number of other gamemodes. However, it has been brought to our attention on multiple occasions, both within the staff team and from players, that they feel we are focusing too narrowly on the Survival Games gamemode, and have been neglecting to even maintain other, less popular gamemodes such as Survival Games: Classic.

Therefore, I have drawn up plans to maintain and update the other gamemodes. I've gathered a brief list of issues and popularly requested features that we hope to implement in order to improve your gaming experience. These include, but are not limited to:

• Fixing various minor bugs on Survival Games: Classic that have been disturbing players.
  • Updating the Survival Games: Classic plugin in order to implement all of the originally intended features.
  • Implementing the much-requested and long-awaited Clan Battle servers.
  • Cooperating with other Minecraft server networks in order to bring a more fun and creative environment to not only players on MCGamer, but also across the entire Minecraft universe.
  • Optimizing the Sponsoring system in order to encourage useful, but not over-powered, items that can be available to players.
  • Rebooting the Survival Server that many people enjoyed, with a more friendly and fun environment. Towny, anyone?
  • Motivating TeamSpeak users to put forth effort to create a more friendly, fun TeamSpeak environment.
  • Crowning Mufasa as the true overlord and king of the MCGamer Network (Don't tell Chad!)
  • Finding a solution to what players consider the flood of teams.
  • Further encouraging players through regular in-chat announcements as well as other methods to record and report rule-breakers and hackers!
  • Discouraging rude, negative players and making an effort to cultivate a more friendly in-game community.
  • Promoting the swift and effective punishment of rule-breakers, while also keeping a way for unfairly punished players to return to the beloved network.
And many more! I encourage players to come forth with constructive ideas and suggestions that they would like us to consider!

With your help, MCGamer can become a true creative and friendly environment with fun gamemodes and an awesome community.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

^^If I was owner. I doubt I'd be able to accomplish all of that, but hey? It can't hurt to try.
I actually wrote this up a while ago, for a humorous thread that got surprisingly popular, when someone edited my profile page to make it look like I had the Owner rank.

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/lets-make-it-happen.154948/

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a hard question but if I was owner for a day, I would try to take care of priorities when it comes to server moderation and general management as was stated by Mooclan.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
After some careful consideration, I would:
  • Make MCGamer a public company and buy all the stock in it and then sell it to Chad (keep the server running and profit immensely).
  • Make myself #1 on the leaderboards (with my 7 wins). :p
  • Buy a cat and name it Mufasa.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I would delete my and FlaqeL's last ban.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci