• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do If you knew you wouldn't fail?

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Here's a big list of things that I would do:
Ask out this girl that I like a lot
Go to a really nice college that offers game development/some sort of programming
Get a job in the gaming industry
Travel to some cool places like Germany, Belgium, Italy, Brazil, etc.
Find out if God is real
Become a pro Call of Duty player
Learn a bunch of languages (like tayemack123)

All of the above are just really important things to me. One of the main things is knowing whether God is real or not. I'm a guy based off of logic, reason, and proof. Not going to get more into that for obvious reasons, though. Anyways, that's just my two cents.

BTW, JDusk, gl with Kate Upton.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
I would make sure all my friends and family were okay, and if they were down I would make sure they were happy.

Yamori

Spectator
Reaction score
Seeing as though I am the type of guy that loves to help everyone out and make everyone happy. I would want to research, study and cure cancer. I would make the cure the cheapest I could possibly get it to and hand it out for free in third-world countries. There is nothing I love more than seeing someone smile. I would want to be able to talk everyone on the verge of ending their precious life out of it.

I think there is a lot people take for granted nowadays, I think that sometimes a vast majority of us outside of third-world countries are acting ungratefully and I just want everyone to realise and appreciate what they have been gifted rather than given and enjoy your life. ^_^

K

KiDD

Yeah...a lot of cool things would take place in my life.

But forget that, the key to success is failure, isn't it?

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Professional Counter-Strike, or high level computer science.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci