• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was the first game you ever completed?

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

So, I recently finished Pokemon Fire Red, the first game I ever completed. I was thinking about other games that I had finished, and that brought up the subject of everyone elses first game.

So, what was the first game you have ever completed?

(If you have never completed a game, post the game you have gotten farthest in)

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Also, if a mod can, move this to other games please :3

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Hmmm when you say completed, you mean as in 100% complete, or in just finishing the game itself?

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Mine was Pokemon Diamond, although I got insanely close with LOZ: phantom hourglass. Only took me four years to beat belldum. Or whatever his name was.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Pokemon Emerald. I beat the whole story, elite four and the things after it but never finished the entire Pokedex. I consider it finished though because almost no one fills up their pokedex.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Hmmm Its so hard to remember.... Im pretty sure that would be Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins on the Game Boy!

And the first game I ever completed 100%. getting all secrets and stuff was probably The Emperor's New Groove on PC. Yeah I know, its a pretty dark game probably few know about xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci