• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What to do against teams

Did this help?

• Yep

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I already do those things

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • You have done this to me before

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
If the team was made ​​up of those with low skills opponent yet, led by those who know well the best chest in that stage, others will just keep up with. Only aimed at those who have been with such a team. Top will give way to die without noticing the things behind fellow if especially where poor visibility.
However, different teams of experts. I collaborate when they is going to be a different route through the chest alone, kill the other. Would cause the death of the majority of aid where a person who intends to attack the team has been ravaged by brawl with a person of the other hand:eek:
I'm pretty positive that made no sense...

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
other.

TL:DR Never give up in a game, no matter how crappy your stuff is, and never fight teams head on.
Today I just had half a heart of health with only iron sword and chain Armour. It was going to deathmatch, half a hunger bar, The other two would've killed me instantly, I killed myself. Was I right?

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
"Divide and conquer." I heard my language arts teacher say that once and I don't care if you said it already but I feel like this is the perfect place to say it.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
Best stage for the team ;)
Island Breeze
There are two tricks that only a team can not capture.
Hill-hungry
Misery and I guarded it with a team, so there is only one craft
Tough stage for the team:confused:
Solar Frost
Roads are narrow and intricate. Very likely to get lost. There is also a risk of fire danger mystery is rather flattering to spawn further.
Moonlight Lake
Poor visibility of the large number of field and forest water hampered the team. It is easy to see that you are stationed in the basin since the spawn point.

Reaction score
Best stage for the team ;)
Island Breeze
There are two tricks that only a team can not capture.
Hill-hungry
Misery and I guarded it with a team, so there is only one craft
Tough stage for the team:confused:
Solar Frost
Roads are narrow and intricate. Very likely to get lost. There is also a risk of fire danger mystery is rather flattering to spawn further.
Moonlight Lake
Poor visibility of the large number of field and forest water hampered the team. It is easy to see that you are stationed in the basin since the spawn point.
I agree. lol

Colonel_Trout

Spectator
Reaction score
I find the best thing to do is either take them out early or scatter them. Waiting until you're better suited means waiting until they are too. I was playing Asia Games and I found myself against a team of three and I managed to kill them by being persistent, when they thought I had ran, I came back. When they were checking through the chests, I let one of them see me, they chased me, and I got them scattered around and managed to kill all three of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci