• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What starter are you getting for Pokemon X and Y

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm getting either Froakie, or Chespin. Fire types feel overrated.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Fennekin or Froakie. I thing their second evos are awesome. Especially Fennekins. But for me it's gonna depend on their final forms :p

Oh and inb4 someone names their Quilladin bowling ball.

EDIT: For all of you guys saying "OHH I DON' HAB 3DS SO I DONT WANNA SPEND MONEY JUST 4 THIS GAEM", if you get a 2DS and pokemon X/Y together it's the same price as a 3DS, so there :)

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
EDIT: For all of you guys saying "OHH I DON' HAB 3DS SO I DONT WANNA SPEND MONEY JUST 4 THIS GAEM", if you get a 2DS and pokemon X/Y together it's the same price as a 3DS, so there :)
Wait, really? I was gonna buy a 3ds just for this game, but I might do that...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Eww, new pokemon >.< I hate it, but I really want it, even though I know I'll hate it just as much as I hated HeartGold or more :( Pokemon nostalgia...
Froakie looks pretty cool though.
Out of all the pokemon games, this is the only one where the grass starter looks the most bad-ass.
Froakie looks pretty badass... :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Eww, new pokemon >.< I hate it, but I really want it, even though I know I'll hate it just as much as I hated HeartGold or more :( Pokemon nostalgia...
Froakie looks pretty cool though.

Froakie looks pretty badass... :p
Why do you hate HeartGold/SoulSilver and nostalgia?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you hate HeartGold/SoulSilver and nostalgia?
I don't hate nostalgia :p I hate HeartGold/SoulSilver because they changed Gold/Silver so much and so graphically and it's so different to the point where I don't like it. Also, they haven't introduced any new aspects to the Pokemon series to make it more interesting so the Pokemon games have gotten repetitive.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Fennekin. :3
If I had a NDS, that is. :c

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I don't hate nostalgia :p I hate HeartGold/SoulSilver because they changed Gold/Silver so much and so graphically and it's so different to the point where I don't like it. Also, they haven't introduced any new aspects to the Pokemon series to make it more interesting so the Pokemon games have gotten repetitive.
Well, I can admit they dont take big risks with pokemon games, and that can get repetitive for people, but if you really give them a chance each game has its own special part. Black and White, I can assure you, changed quite a lot how pokemon was, and just wait for X & Y they are really taking risks at this ones! Despite the fact lots of people hate newer pokemon games because they use the same base formula, if you really give them a chance you'll see what makes others love each game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci