• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What sort of attire do you wear to school?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Golf shirt and khakis with the occasional T-shirt and jeans on non-test or non-presentation days.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
so i've been trying to switch up my wardrobe, now i try to actually wear clothes to school at least 2/5 times a week

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
It's been years since I went to school, but now I usually wear a t-shirt and jeans of some sort when I'm out and about. My t-shirt is usually a plain white or black tee or a band shirt or San Francisco Giants shirt. I also wear shorts almost every day during summer and anytime I'm at home. At school I used to wear a #12 Terry Bradshaw Steelers jersey, but I haven't worn it in a while. I also like wearing my leather jacket and regular black Chuck Taylor converse shoes. #punkrockeralltheway :p

Last edited:

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
I wear a lot of hipster clothes :p

I wear a snap back/beanie, skinny jeans, a Hollister/ Band shirts , Chukka boots, and finally plugs or mens earrings!

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
At my school there is no uniform required but there is a dress code. The dress code contains any rule you would think it would have. However, it is not enforced therefore you could wear anything you want. With that being said I usually wear jeans and a shirt or leggings and a sweater with the occasional scarf and Uggs.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a uniform, so a typical day is navy thongs and a sports brawl.

Lol jk it's navy pants and white shirt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci