• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WHAT SHOULD I BUY!??!?!?!????

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
So I am deciding whether to buy Call of Duty Advanced Warfare or Call of Duty Black Ops II pls tell me which one. They both look super fun and the prices are the same, but the reviews for AW are bad. but BO2 is outdated a bit.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Buy a potato or play CS:GO. Call of Duty is silly.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Its so unrealistic and outdated in mechanics and graphics.
Honestly, if you want something that is realistic and versatile, I suggest getting a game like Arma 3. It's a war simulator type game, and it involves tactics and stuff like that. Super realistic, got plenty of vehicles and planes and stuff to fly, plus there are tonnes of mods and maps for it, so it suits almost every play style. But that's just me...

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, if you want something that is realistic and versatile, I suggest getting a game like Arma 3. It's a war simulator type game, and it involves tactics and stuff like that. Super realistic, got plenty of vehicles and planes and stuff to fly, plus there are tonnes of mods and maps for it, so it suits almost every play style. But that's just me...
Thanks, ill check it out!

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
you should buy school supplies and give school the 1 2

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
I will ignore your hate of CS:GO and play that off as you not knowing what it is about :p

As an experienced CoD player, I would strongly suggest Black Ops 2. It is by far one of my favorite multiplayer experiences. I won't go into details but from amazing guns and maps to zombies, it's great.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Advanced warfare was extremely fun in my opinon. Black Ops 2 is a bit outdated but it may not be for the actual community.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci