• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What server to join?

Do you like?

• Total voters

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
So you are in a area, that where you don't know what is the suitable server for you? To find out which one is suitable for you is entirely up to you, but if you want the best connection. You just have to pick a server lets say that is in your area, or state/country.

• If you live in Australia, Philippines, New Zealand, Tasmania. You would join the AU server which is AU.MCGamer.Net
  • If you live in or around Canada, you would join the CA server which is CA.MCGamer.Net but if you have friends on the US server join the US server. If you also like live on the edge of canada or right next to it, and you get poor connection:
  • If you also like live on the edge of canada or right next to it, and you get poor connection: Join the US server. Which is found at US.MCGamer.Net
  • Then if you in Europe, you join that server which is: EU.MCGamer.Net
Its very simple, just know where you live and pick the closest server. This is just a simple and easy tutorial, it might not get sticked, but it just gives you the information you need.

Last edited:
D

Damien // Teepwn

Nice guide! I think people should also ping test, though as I once had a problem where I was getting better connection to US to AU and I live in New Zealand. This was due to something redirecting my connection to US then back to AU adding unnecessary amounts onto it.

If you don't know how to accurately ping test it's extremely simple (for PC I'm unsure about Mac). Press the windows key + R on your keyboard to bring up the run dialogue box. Type into it 'cmd' without the apostrophes. This will bring up command prompt. In this type exactly 'ping [server i.p]'. Your computer will proceed to ping the server of choice.

Hope I helped. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci