• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide What not to put in a Ban Dispute.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
MEMBERS OF STAFF: IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING I HAVE INCLUDED, OR WANT ME TO ADD ANYTHING, PLEASE NOTIFY ME, OR PM ME TO REMOVE IT, I WILL EDIT THE THREAD.

This thread is meant to help the players of MCGamer to have a successful ban dispute, and to help the Staff not to run into any annoying, and less realistic Ban Disputes.

Ban disputes are used to object to evidence that you were breaking the rules, a good ban dispute would be something like this:

You're recording a nice game of SG, you have 8 kills so far, and full Iron, Diamond Sword, you're in the middle of a big fight, you're beating a 3 team, and than you get kicked.

Kicked for Aimbot (First) Ban Will Follow.

You're unable to do anything, and finally, you're taken to your Minecraft startup screen where you can't join the MCGamer servers anymore, it's telling you you've been banned for a week. Than you remember, you've been recording the whole time,
(at this point in time, I suggest you go through your settings while recording.) you post the game, and put it as UNLISTED and go on the forums here:

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/

using this template:

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/ban-dispute-templates.6587/3

NOTE: If the video is cut, or edited in any way, they will not accept the ban dispute, and you may receive further punishment.

In-game/Teamspeak name: Username213

Where have you been banned? (Minecraft server/Teamspeak): Minecraft Server

If in-game what GameType?: Minecraft Survival Games

Any reason why you have been: I was falsely accused for aimbot.

When did you get banned?: As you can see in the video it was at 18:08

How long does your ban have left?: 4.8 days

Why do you think you should be unbanned?: I was not breaking them as you can see in this video here: http://youtube.com/exampleurl123454321

Do you accept the rules of the server, and shall not break them again?: (Cannot give tips for this question.)

In most cases, sending in a Ban Dispute without any evidence will get it denied quickly, because technically, they have more evidence that you were hacking, or breaking the rules more than the amount of evidence you have saying that you weren't hacking.

What you shouldn't include in a Ban Dispute:

"This Moderator banned me for no reason!" (There is always a reason, and it most likely says it when you attempt to log in.)

"I was banned for lag!!!!"

"Please send me the evidence."

"My brother/cousin/friend/parents/dog/cat/brick did it!"

The reason behind this thread is for the simple reason that I have seen some ban disputes not worth accepting posted in the wrong spot, like the Community Corner.

Hope I helped you in some way!

GetRidaHim

Last edited:

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
You sure this works? I posted a thread a while ago that asked whether recording games was sufficient evidence that you weren't hacking, and was told that it wasn't since some clients can be hidden.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moved to community guides forum.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
You sure this works? I posted a thread a while ago that asked whether recording games was sufficient evidence that you weren't hacking, and was told that it wasn't since some clients can be hidden.
Thank you for the feedback! I will edit the thread accordingly!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci