• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your number one strategy?

What tactic do you use more?

• Item/Weapon strategy

• Mental stratagy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
xD wow ok. :)
Hello! I see that you are new to the forums! Welcome! In the future, please refrain from double posting as it clogs up the thread and could be seen as post spamming. Next time, please just edit your previous post! Thanks!

oh my god.....

yeah he knows how to boost
Lets be respectful, croe97 got to where is now through hard work and determination. However if you really believe he is boosting go ahead and make an abuse report here. Before doing so, please acknowledge that any abuse report made against a Moderator/Sr.Moderator will not be taken lightly, please take this into consideration before reporting.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
If I don't have a rod I feel useless.
I hate rods. Whenever I get one I think I look like a professional, and I end up making myself look like a complete spas. Like this :

Vernier

Tribute
Reaction score
Well for starters get to know your secondaries, these can be the difference between winning and losing fights. Also watch players like Biboy or Huahwi and see how they play. Last but not least play for fun as you will do better imo.
Thanks for the input. :)

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Try to make your own chest routes that not many people go, so you can get decently stacked early game without having to push and shove others out of your way to just get one tier 2

Vernier

Tribute
Reaction score
Try to make your own chest routes that not many people go, so you can get decently stacked early game without having to push and shove others out of your way to just get one tier 2
Thanks for the input, will do. :)

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
I play mentally strategics. I go routes that no one takes around the out scurs of the map and usually go out when I feel I'm stacked enough. Thats how I have this 1/2.5 ratio http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Deelan/ If I won 19 more games, I would have had 200/471 :p

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
I hate rods. Whenever I get one I think I look like a professional, and I end up making myself look like a complete spas. Like this :
Need it for the combos :D

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Need it for the combos :D
I do not know the meaning of this word ;). Guys please speak in a language I can understand, you are talking to someone with 1 win. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci