• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is the most terrifying fictional character/being from a game?

E

Ephiza

Any sort of gaming creepypasta. What's funny, if it wasn't for creepypasta, I never would've found Creeperfarts, who got me back into mcsg :>

Reaction score
slender wasn't scary at all in the first place... he was pretty cool actually ^^
The thing that is makes him scary is the environment he is in (slender haunt omfg), the lighting, the sounds and how he approaches you. Now, everything's scary with slender games at night (tried playing it 1 o clock?)...

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I am not really terrified by anything(except bees for some reason which I probably because a big one flew very close to my face) but the closest I have gotten is sonic.exe(which may because I have such fond memories of sonic games)

Last edited:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Foxy

Or anyone from 5 Night at Freddy's. They're all awful in their own little way.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
The thing that is makes him scary is the environment he is in (slender haunt omfg), the lighting, the sounds and how he approaches you. Now, everything's scary with slender games at night (tried playing it 1 o clock?)...
i've tried playing it in the "scariest" setting possible it's basically the same thing as watching a movie that only relies on jump scares

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci