• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if the entire MCSG community went to school together

Would it be awesome if the entire MCSG community went to school together

• Yes!

Votes: 100 82.0%
  • No!

Votes: 22 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lululioness

That would be so amazing! Haven't been to school in ages and seems like ancient history for me... (graduated in 2008). Really it would be cool if we host some kind of a meetup! Just not sure how many people can arrange to fly somewhere.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh yessss! (In Hawaii, next year in May. Then I can come).

Meet up in Australia. You know you want too.

Maybe not the whole community at school, just the forummers c:

I'm sorry, this is entirely irrelevant. BUT WHAT IS YOUR SIGNATURE?
THAT FACE. IS THE WEIRDEST, CREEPIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN.
Don't even ask about Matt's signatures. They're designed to psychologically scar you.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, there would be good and bad points.

First of all, for this I'm going to assume that everyone goes under their username, not their real name, and that they are the ONLY students in the school, so no one attends that doesn't play MCSG. Also, I'm going to assume this is a high school or middle school (Probably Highschool) as it's easier, and my guess is the majority of MCSGers who actually know what they're doing are in middle school or higher.

There would be classes. The classes would hold unofficial tournaments very often to determine who is the best in the class. They would be run by the students, after-hours. Remember, this is still mostly a regular school. Clubs would be dedicated to MCSG and Minecraft, as well as other games such as League of Legends, TF2, Gmod, and who knows what else - we're all gamers, remember. There would also be clubs for each major clan, such as Rebels/Forgotten/Titans etc.

Student Council members would be the top PvPers and forumers (Probably really famous forumers like RC/HalfSquirrel and maybe the top 10 or so Pvpers)

Sports teams would be massive, as there's hundreds of thousands of students, meaning at least a few thousand would apply for each probably.

Would write more but I'm busy
No it's a K-12 school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci