• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What I Think About The New Chest Update

Do you like the chest update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
True that. But I remember them with more food. Maybe its just me. Lol
Thats true as well. As it is in beta we can not be sure if the final version will contain more food or not. We'll just have to wait and see.

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
Thats true as well. As it is in beta we can not be sure if the final version will contain more food or not. We'll just have to wait and see.
I've have played 3 rounds in beta and I think they changed it. I had enough food to last the game. Its finding the food.

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
Are chests random spawning ? .... i found 3 / 4 chests on breeze ... + only 3 chests on corn ? ... lol?

Reaction score
I have played quite alot of games with the update now and generally I love it but I really don't like the tier 3s they are op and honestly I don't know why they reduced the amount of stuff in all the other chests but then said hey here have a chest with loads of cool stuff in it but it's completely down to luck if you get it.

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
I have played quite alot of games with the update now and generally I love it but I really don't like the tier 3s they are op and honestly I don't know why they reduced the amount of stuff in all the other chests but then said hey here have a chest with loads of cool stuff in it but it's completely down to luck if you get it.
You have a point. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci