• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What I Think About The New Chest Update

Do you like the chest update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
I really like the update. It reminds me of the old days when MCSG first was with the map and shears.
Things I want to see added:
- I would like to see some kind of new of food. The last round I played I only got 2 pieces of food the entire game.
- I didn't see any in that match but I couldn't find flint.

Thins I saw that glitched:
- I killed a guy with TNT. I used the TNT to kill a team of 2. I only had 3 TNT but I placed endlessly. The TNT in my inventory wouldn't go away. After I saw that and the team died I burnt it in lava. (Didn't wanna abuse it.)
- I also saw that some of the arrows were not shooting fast enough. But that could just be my internet connection.

Other than that I love this update. Makes you work for more and be able to craft things you need instead of a sword.
#MCSGdidgood

Now I just hope they don't add mobs back in. That would be horrible in my opinion.

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
Well. So far I haven't seen flint&steel in any chests. But that's just me. So you'll have to craft em. :D

Oh and TNT is only in tier 3. I just so happened to kill someone who got a tier 3. Lolz

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
It's a great way to bring back the good old days of MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci