• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What happened to the MCSG community?

Silver_Games

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I was playing on Demon's breeze with almost full iron, and a stone sword. It went to deathmatch and I randomly(Wasn't really a team since I kinda helped, but it wasn't intended to happen) teamed with one of the dudes. We fought off the guy with full iron and a d sword. We lost, but we had dealt a lot of damage.

This is what he said: (superfireball26)

Like, why? Why do you think people are bad because you killed them? This dude was obviously far more skilled than either of us(me and my teamate). It doesn't make sense! Don't tell people they suck or that they need to learn to play, just because you're more skilled than them.

What pushed the MCG community to this place?

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
There are some people , like that guy , that think that for say "L2p" "learn to play" or some kind of "insults" like that , they are pros. Don't care about this kind of people :)

Just Enjoy your time on MCgamer :)

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
I must say this is kind of behaviour is sadly becoming a lot more common now, it's quite pathetic really. There are so many variables to take into consideration about why you have won/lost a fight. Just take no notice of them and you'll be fine! :)

Silver_Games

Spectator
Reaction score
I must say this is kind of behaviour is sadly becoming a lot more common now, it's quite pathetic really. There are so many variables to take into consideration about why you have won/lost a fight. Just take no notice of them and you'll be fine! :)
Yeah I try. It just annoys me when I get killed and people say eZ or rekt. As JaviGBU said, they think they're pros for saying it.

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
I know but these people have a different mind-set to us normal people. Just keep doing what you're doing and go your own way my friend. You're better than them!

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
Just got an example of some people in the community nowadays. There were 3 people left in the game. It was me against a team of two full iron and diamond sword players. Me having slightly worse gear than them. I managed to take out one person in the team. Only then to get cleaned up by the other. And the guy/girl I killed said that I was 'ez' after I got cleaned up ...

http://gyazo.com/9b6701a41cb1c2cb8db4c9395848b023

Really? How in any way does this make sense.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
You make a fair point.

However I know what it feels like when people team on me on deathmatch and I hate it, especially when the other people have similar armor to me. It is frustrating and what he said is rude, but look at it from his perspective a little.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The moment something involves skill, people brag. For some, it's just their personality.
It's kind of funny: whenever someone wins, they may say "gg" when they clean up, but when they get cleaned up the next game, it's obviously not a "gg" at all because they got cleaned up.

Use logic. Those kinds of people are hypocritical. MCSG is coming to the point where the norm in chat is mental retardation.

Silver_Games

Spectator
Reaction score
Just got an example of some people in the community nowadays. There were 3 people left in the game. It was me against a team of two full iron and diamond sword players. Me having slightly worse gear than them. I managed to take out one person in the team. Only then to get cleaned up by the other. And the guy/girl I killed said that I was 'ez' after I got cleaned up ...

http://gyazo.com/9b6701a41cb1c2cb8db4c9395848b023

Really? How in any way does this make sense.
That kid's such an idiot. I've had that once done to me before. I killed some dude who was hacking, then he literally stayed till I died in DM. When I died he said: "AHAHHAHA YOU DIED REKT LOL" Like really? If anything, he got rekt by me. But yeah, Electrix is right, sadly. :(

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That kid's such an idiot. I've had that once done to me before. I killed some dude who was hacking, then he literally stayed till I died in DM. When I died he said: "AHAHHAHA YOU DIED REKT LOL" Like really? If anything, he got rekt by me. But yeah, Electrix is right, sadly. :(
If only people know how to make better use of their time. Some kids spend so much time obsessing over revenge that it really just adds hate to the community.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
There are some people , like that guy , that think that for say "L2p" "learn to play" or some kind of "insults" like that , they are pros. Don't care about this kind of people :)

Just Enjoy your time on MCgamer :)
What is a pro in dis lego game?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci