• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to study?

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Hey guys I just want to know what do you want to study or if you are in college what are you studying?

I study kinesiology like UnFuggettable :D

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Well now that I'm doing some stuff in the work force I know for sure I don't want to do that...i get so sore. At this point I feel kinda screwed, I'm not the smartest person and I feel like school isn't my thing. I wish I could find something I like that could make me money...

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
I am actually planning on studying Literature. I've always been enchanted by books and the way that words can be threaded together to create an entire world. It's amazing.
I want to become a Literature major at New York University and hopefully become a succesful writer in the future.

K

KiDD

Pretty much music....yea. Planning on being a music producer (I currently do) :D

ShaiPR7

Reaction score
Well now that I'm doing some stuff in the work force I know for sure I don't want to do that...i get so sore. At this point I feel kinda screwed, I'm not the smartest person and I feel like school isn't my thing. I wish I could find something I like that could make me money...
Just find something you like :)

ShaiPR7

Reaction score
I am actually planning on studying Literature. I've always been enchanted by books and the way that words can be threaded together to create an entire world. It's amazing.
I want to become a Literature major at New York University and hopefully become a succesful writer in the future.
That sounds nice! Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci