• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide What do I do if I get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
So recently I have noticed that there are constant posts on admins/moderators walls regarding a ban on MCSG. I thought I would simply tell the users what to do so they don't go and spam the admins/moderators walls!

1. DO NOT POST ON A STAFF MEMBERS WALL. The wall is not there for ban disputes, and it will in no way help you from being unbanned. If staff members are bugged constantly, they get very agitated and will hold a grudge against you. It will put you in their "bad book" and you will ruin your chances of being unbanned.

2. If you wish to dispute, in other words get unbanned, then go to this link and start to make a new thread. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/ban-disputes.26/

3. Next you need to copy and paste the following into the big box. You need to answer EVERY question in AS MUCH detail!!!

Code:
In-game name:

Where have you been banned? (Minecraft server/Teamspeak/Livestream):

Any reason why you have been:

When did you get banned?:

How long does your ban have left?:

Why do you think you should be unbanned?:

Do you accept the rules of the server, and shall not break them again?:

Ban disputes should NOT:

• Contain inappropriate language. (swearing/cursing)
  • Contain any sort of context that may offend a person.
  • Contain any ill-mannared text.
  • Contain any sort of threat towards MCSG or it's staff.
Ban disputes SHOULD:
  • Have every question answered. (Including custom questions asked by staff)
  • Be truthful. (Don't lie, it's so easy to find out when someone is lying)
Please do not say anything such as:
"I won't do it again, I am sorry!"
"My account was hacked"
"My brother/sister/mum/dad/friend/dog/aunt/cat played and hacked on my account."
"Un-ban me now or else!!!"
"im very sorry !!!1111"
"I should be unbanned cos I like MCSG"
Be patient when awaiting replies. A lot of people dispute their bans, and they have to be dealt with one by one. Do not harass staff, just be patient.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ie got baned from sarvivual gumes ie wos h4cked! plz unban mee i relley liek dese surverss

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Tip for the next useful post from you, maybe you should post it in the "General Support" Section, because I think it gets more attention if you post it there. Maybe some staff can move it for you, if thats ok

Now to the assential, Very helpful thread for the guys who dont know the "Search" function, to come to the Report abuse Section. Good Job!

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
If you check the staff walls, you can clearly see another thread was needed.
Exactly. This WAS neeeded because every staff member's wall is cluttered with, "plz unban me i wont do it again plz omg plz".

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
I think saying "I won't do it again I'm sorry is probably a good thing, as long as it's not the ONLY thing. Stickied and guid-ed. Good work :)
Of course it is, however as you said, if it's the only thing it's sort of pathetic.

Much appreciated man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci