• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What brings you to come back and play everyday?

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I have nothing else to say but the community is just so wonderful! ^_^

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just feel like I need to put a name for myself...I don't like being that randy nobody cares about. Really, my goal is to do something important....or be someone important that people will acknowledge. xD

Also I love sharing my opinions and feelings with some people that are actually intellectually capable to banter with.

Plus, MCSG is cool.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As for the game, nothing. I don't play unless it's a swarm. Honestly, I don't dislike it, it's fun, but I like other things better right now.

As for the forums, I enjoy speaking and debating and laughing with people, as well as helping when I can. It's fun :D

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
My friends. I think everyone can agree that the people you talk to every day online are some of the best friends you will ever have, they make you laugh, smile and maybe even not win once in a while (_SquidMan_ ) *cough*. Anyway the massive list of people I consider friends are what keep me playing and just having fun.

Adrenaline when in a clan battle is also something that keeps me here, clan battles are so fun (even if my hands shake around and I don't even know why).

Yeah so this is why I put up with the uhh mm meanies.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
I play because I like the style of game (If MCSG wasn't here I would've quit MC 2 years ago) the main thing that keeps me here is that I want to be known (top 100 players), and my friends, although when I'm with my bro and he never lets me win its still fun I use to play competitively but now I don't care.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I broke my computer a few days ago, it was a hermit of a computer so it's all good. I inevitably can't come back to the in-game, so nothing really brings me back to it, I guess.

As for the forums, I really enjoying stating opinions, having a laugh, discussion or just posting for fun, the forum community is like one big family in my eyes, everyone looks out for each other's posts, if a forumer has been missing for a period of time, other forumer's go on the hunt to find out where she/he has gone. It is really fun foruming and I thoroughly enjoy posting on this website and looking at users posts, especially Mooclan 's. I haven't achieved my goal of becoming a top poster or Active Member in under 5 months and I won't stop til I have. That is what keeps me coming back to MCGamer's Forums.

Jurud

Survivor
Reaction score
This might sound a little cheesy, but the hope to win and gain points... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci