• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are your best strategies for winning the SG

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
gg man.

was just a joke, maybe you should lighten up
Ah I've encountered this proposition quite copiously.
You axiomatically provide an example of a classic rebuttal that is critically and pragmatically fallible. The causation may be one that could transcend serious harm for the one which it was brought forth upon.

In laymans terms: I take that seriously xD

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
You axiomatically provide an example of a classic rebuttal that is critically and pragmatically fallible. The causation may be one that could transcend serious harm for the one which it was brought forth upon.

In laymens terms: I take that seriously xD
gg I understood that

3000la

Spectator
Reaction score
It really just depends on your skill level in certain areas. If you are a master at PvP it couldn't hurt to go for mid. If you know the map well and know certain hiding areas, you could hide then ambush people as they walk by. Teaming is also a great strategy in my opinion. When you team, your teammate will often give you supplies like food, armor, and weapons. These are just some of my favorite strategies. There are a ton more out there.

Reaction score
whenever you make a post it lowers my self esteem

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd simply say if you're playing to win then definitely don't fight until it's necessary. Until maybe 8 people left? Maybe even less, and make sure you loot as many chests as you can. Nothing worse than running into a team and not having enough resources to fight them with.

Reaction score
Well considering I SUCK at pvp and have won 5 games. My strat is to Get a few tier 2s and then wait till dm and randi team with the undergeared player. When you stay back while they weaken. They die you cleanup. Win!

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
step 1: download an autoclicker (let's be honest mcsg doesn't know how to detect that Good)

step 2: get your wombos

step 3: thank me by drinking some drinks I made for you ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci