• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Are 3 things you would do in the Purge?

Reaction score
I would do this in order:

1/ Go on Disney.com without my parents permission (this is a joke -.-)

2/ Get as many weapons as I can

3/ Rule the world with potatoes, weapons, an intimidator (Putin looks like a good candidate), and good grammar, cause grammar can help you rule the world.

POST BELOW!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is a great question. I mean, since robbery is legal, and in theory we have the consent of the people we're robbing... I'd probably try (and most likely fail) to snag some quick cash to help my parents pay off outstanding debts and whatnot, then keep $100-200 for myself for the next year or so in spending haha.

Then I'd do some "shopping" (shopping/stealing same thing) and get some nice equipment I want that's normally way out of my price range.

Honestly, I wouldn't do the robbery for the money, I'd do it for the rush.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Probably go to my nearest GameStop and ransack the place hehe. Then lock myself in my room and play all night long :)

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd go over my paypal debt and spend all of my money on MCGamer, and other server donations. Afterwards, I'd probably steal some money to pay it off (or hire a hacker to hack a bank account and steal a lot of moola).

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
i'd dig a hole and hide in it, just like everyone does to survive the first night of playing minecraft :)
XD.
Anyway at, like Lemonz87 said, I would hide from all the haters, and take a moment to think and say, I am beautiful and perfect, before I die.

Edit: My sister said she'd rob the Apple Store, typical.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci