• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What about... buckets?

Should buckets be allowed on MCSG?

• Total voters

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
People used it to grief by crafting buckets back when lava and water were allowed to flow. The developers disabled the flow of water and lava, which leads me to believe that this idea won't be implemented.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well This is a no from me. As i personally would just create stone path ways across rivers and stand in a Tree with lava protecting me... Problem?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would personally love this.

As most of you know, MCSG is a fairly restricted game when it comes to what you can do. You can fight, you can put on armor, you can clip and use vines, you can open doors, you can pull levers, you can eat food. That's just about it. It's such a few amount of things that if you wanted to, you could probably list them. Water buckets and lava buckets would provide a nice add-on of freedom. Freedom is something MCSG honestly needs more of, it just feels to restricted at the moment.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. We already have flint and steel, lava buckets last way too long, and do to much damage. Water buckets re pointless unless they can flow really, and if they can flow, we'll have what @ShaunDepro said.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, would the buckets come filled with water/lava. If so then no.

If you just get a bucket and you have to get the water/lava yourself then yes!
But water buckets would be pretty op on demons breeze. Same with lava on breeze

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Wait, would the buckets come filled with water/lava. If so then no.

If you just get a bucket and you have to get the water/lava yourself then yes!
But water buckets would be pretty op on demons breeze. Same with lava on breeze
I meant as in you have to craft the bucket yourself.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Forget buckets, MCSG needs to add; Maps, clocks, compasses, and all the old goodies back!

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh, in that case sure, because lots of people would use the iron to make sword/fns/armour. It wouldnt be as greifed as shaundepro showed as not that many people would get and use that iron

Edit: that was to virtual, and they have a compass on valleyside!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Buckets are way too overpowering. Lava is basically a fairly easy to get, impossible to get rid of completely, and extremely powerful weapon. You could win without any armour and just a lava bucket if you do it well enough (which isn't hard, most people could probably do it easily as long as they don't walk into the lava themselves).
Water buckets would allow you to get to places that you shouldn't be able to get to, and possibly even escape out of maps.

Buckets, though they may seem like fun, would be really crazy and would in the end just cause a ton of complaining I believe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci