• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What about another Donorship payment?

KaktusDE

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys ;)
Many players of mcsg want to have donor but cant pay, because: It isn't the allowed from the parents,
they have no paypal or what not.
So, my Idea was, to do the pament with Paysafe card. It would be better for everyone. It is easy and the Mcsg Leaders would get more and more Donators ;)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree that there should be more ways of payment, because at this moment you NEED to have a credit card which is impossible for some people. I don't know what the Paysafe card is, but if enough people use it and support the idea I'm sure it can work out eventually.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
More ways to pay are definitely necessary, but I don't think a 'Paysafe card' will be one of them. I have never heard of that myself, and I don't think many others have either.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
More ways to pay are definitely necessary, but I don't think a 'Paysafe card' will be one of them. I have never heard of that myself, and I don't think many others have either.
Possibly a different country like somewhere in Europe.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Paysafe card is the best thing and you can buy it in every single shop in Europe I think. Its supported by a lot of pages like is Travian or Steam.

Its really useful and I support it.

#AddPaySafeForDonor2013

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Paysafe card is the best thing and you can buy it in every single shop in Europe I think. Its supported by a lot of pages like is Travian or Steam.

Its really useful and I support it.

#AddPaySafeForDonor2013
It's better for Norwegian/Dutch/Scottish/French people if I'm not correct?

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Idk Billa, but Im from Slovenia (small country somewhere in Europe) and we have it. So I guess, you can buy it anywhere. :)

KaktusDE

Experienced
Reaction score
As I know, so many people would by it is Europe. Nearly everyone would have a Donatorship.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci