• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What?! 200 Posts? That Means An Art Giveaway!

Reaction score
Yoooo!!! I didn't realise I almost had 200 posts! (Actually by now I should have like.. 700 messages but whatever). Thanks to Deelan I nearly missed it by 2 posts! Anyways, this is a simple art giveaway, and you will be winning one free profile picture! (I have no luck with giveaways, so good luck!).

To enter:
Nothing much really, in fact, all you have to do is post a message on this thread and your automatically entered! If you win, I will PM you and we will go from there.

Good luck! (Ending 8/18/15)

Last edited:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Hehe congrats! I hope I will be winner but gl to all. :p

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I think people need to distinguish between the terms "art" and "gfx". When I see the word "art", I assume it's something hand-drawn. I'm not saying your GFX isn't bad, or maybe it's just me that thinks this.
Nevertheless, I'm in :D

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
I think people need to distinguish between the terms "art" and "gfx". When I see the word "art", I assume it's something hand-drawn. I'm not saying your GFX isn't bad, or maybe it's just me that thinks this.
Nevertheless, I'm in :D
Im with you on this one.
Art is hand drawn and gfx is graphic design.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci