• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What 1 thing would you wish was added into MCSG?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, but on maps for example SG1, I have managed to enchant my weapons which can be helpful In many situations (e.g. teams at corn).
Actually, fishing doesn't take long if you get lucky.
You have to be lucky though, that's the point. And it still takes time because you have to catch 6 fish for one level, and that's normally a waste of time no matter how long it takes.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You have to be lucky though, that's the point. And it still takes time because you have to catch 6 fish for one level, and that's normally a waste of time no matter how long it takes.
We have to kill around 18 pigs to get 1 level. :S

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, but I like my sharpness :3
So if I have time, ill try to enchant
On Sg1 my route finishes early so I have about 3 - 6 mins to fish, with me coming to corn with enchanted sword.
And if you think about it, a sharpness stone sword can do as little as an iron, but 1 more than diamond as well

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, but I like my sharpness :3
So if I have time, ill try to enchant
On Sg1 my route finishes early so I have about 3 - 6 mins to fish, with me coming to corn with enchanted sword.
And if you think about it, a sharpness stone sword can do as little as an iron, but 1 more than diamond as well
I'm pretty sure sharpness makes all the swords do half a heart more, so stone sword would be iron and iron would be diamond and diamond would be better :p

xzeby

Tribute
Reaction score
and on my tournament idea how about every 6 months?

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
my Idea of vicious wolves spawning at refill of the dead, taking out some of the tributes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci