• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Welshy's Road to Moderator Guide

Click the option you think best fits your opinion on this guide.

• Total voters

Fax

Career
Reaction score
"Now, it is essential that you know how to spell and to use a articulate vocabulary."
Welshy...grammar...

LucyLucille

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a great guide, but I have one question. I have a denied App and the only feedback I got was that my answers were to short and I lacked detail, how do I fix this? I literally don't know what else to add. Also, is there any place I could find a successful application so I have an idea of what I need to change? Thank you!

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
Members are not allowed to view other member's applications. However, I could help you with your questions. I had the same thing. My answers were around 1 paragraph long each without any good content. The next time I sent in my application it was 3,000 words long, and after a few revisions my 4,400 word long app got accepted to pending. Answer the questions to the best of your ability and in well-developed paragraphs. What takes up a bulk of the content is providing numerous examples of when players break every rule in the rule book. Cite dialogue between players and what you would do to handle the situation and why. I hope this helped :)

LucyLucille

Spectator
Reaction score
Members are not allowed to view other member's applications. However, I could help you with your questions. I had the same thing. My answers were around 1 paragraph long each without any good content. The next time I sent in my application it was 3,000 words long, and after a few revisions my 4,400 word long app got accepted to pending. Answer the questions to the best of your ability and in well-developed paragraphs. What takes up a bulk of the content is providing numerous examples of when players break every rule in the rule book. Cite dialogue between players and what you would do to handle the situation and why. I hope this helped :)
This did help, thank you. Wish me luck!

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
4400? holy moly, Just put detail in instead of lots of words xD mine was 538 words 0.o

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
You must have gotten accepted along time ago. Literally 12 of my 14 pages were examples of people breaking the rules. I'm in the interview stage right now, so wish me luck in my interview!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci