• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Welshy's Road to Moderator Guide

Click the option you think best fits your opinion on this guide.

• Total voters

iSkele

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for all of this great info!
I do have questions though:
When a moderator application gets read, is it looked at by more then one person? I know that you said that MCSG can't have all moderator apps read daily, because there are a lot of them, and I understand that. I would just be sad if moderators replied to apps based on their own thoughts, not on what is required.
I recently sent in a moderator application, and the reply said that I lacked necessary info and detail. Like you said, quantity is not quality, but I really considered that 969 words (I did not aim for that number, for any immature people out there) written with all detail possible can definitely getting to the point would be 'necessary detail. As for detail, I'm sure copying and pasting the format directly into a Word document would covers it.
Like I said above, I understand that there are not enough moderators to be reading all applications word-for-word, but I think it would be good if, even at the cost of a slower reply to them, applications should be reviewed more than once.
I can't speak for everyone, this is just my opinion...
Maybe paid postage on applications will get them priority.... Someone should look into that...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci