• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weekly Drawn Art Giveaways - professional drawn art!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Ign: thebeardydragon
Expression: A sneer

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you all for entering! The winner has been chosen! But before you all go, I want to let you know there are more giveaways to be won (they will be weekly, so.... one new winner per week :p)

To enter the next giveaway, all you need to do is head over to this video and follow the instructions. From now on, all giveaways will be on my channel unless I do another MCGamer exclusive! Whats the difference between MCGamer exclusive giveaways and normal ones? In exclusive giveaways, you will be given the option to win an actual avatar just like the one I posted in the main thread, while in other giveaways you will win wallpapers instead. It's not a huge difference, but seeing as I started this hobby here, it is a small way for me to show my appreciation! (It's also for those who don't have YouTube channels but still want to win)

Enough blabber, Click the spoiler to find out who won!
IGN: GetRidaHim
Expression: An angrier neutral type of face. :mad:
Congrats! Please contact me with a private message, I will send you the final product at the end of this week when it is complete!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Eyyy I remember your stuff! Glad to see you're back at it. I wish you the best of luck c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci