• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Website Suggestion

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Couldn't find a forum specific for website suggestions...so move this if it's in the incorrect place :D

I would find it pretty cool if users were able to completely edit their profile. Such as designing a profile page, or creating a 'character' related to the Hunger Games. Stuff that can open up the user's mind in a creative way.

I find that better than being a simple user that roams around the forum. Plus, with a new upcoming theme, there should also be more features. Like, having ranks that depend on our Survival Games statistics, and not post count.

This is to basically connect the forum world with the Survival Games world. Users would just post comments and threads on the website, and fight to the death on a server. So, why not connect those two for a better experience?

On the other hand, this would be quite a task for the XenForo software. Again, it would be pretty cool to have. <3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Couldn't find a forum specific for website suggestions...so move this if it's in the incorrect place :D

I would find it pretty cool if users were able to completely edit their profile. Such as designing a profile page, or creating a 'character' related to the Hunger Games. Stuff that can open up the user's mind in a creative way.

I find that better than being a simple user that roams around the forum. Plus, with a new upcoming theme, there should also be more features. Like, having ranks that depend on our Survival Games statistics, and not post count.

This is to basically connect the forum world with the Survival Games world. Users would just post comments and threads on the website, and fight to the death on a server. So, why not connect those two for a better experience?

On the other hand, this would be quite a task for the XenForo software. Again, it would be pretty cool to have. <3
I'm not going to say being able to redesign your profile page is a bad thing, nor creating a character related to the Hunger Games for yourself. It seems like an interesting thing to do. But I probably would never read it when people wrote them, simply because when I'm on the forums I want to browse threads and not read people's stories.
Something I imagined from this idea was sort of a background thing, similar to youtube. I think that would just be too similar to youtube and pointless, and it would just be another thing artists here would get spammed to do :p I just don't think it would be very useful. I like the profile pages as they are right now, but I wouldn't be against change.

On the forums, I like having my forum rank. Maybe SG Statistics could be something interesting, but I definitely don't want them to replace the current system. If they were in addition to what we have now, I wouldn't be against it, but I still don't see the point completely. I think the leaderboards system, once it's complete with the achievements promised in MCSGv2 and all, will be better than this idea and will leave this unnecessary. So in this aspect, I don't think it should be added.

I don't see how connecting the two more than they are right now can make it any better. This is a forum completely made FOR the Survival Games, so I can't see how they aren't connected already. There is Survival Games Discussions, for discussing about Survival Games on these forums, Feature Suggestions, to suggest ideas that may be added in future versions of MCSG on these forums, the MCSG clans section, MCSG Map section and MCSG Strategy section. I think these 2 worlds were made together :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Eh, I could go either way like squirrel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci