• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WE WANT THE TRAPDOORS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Adams

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeh, you read the title! Bring back those trapdoors!

Everyone misses them!

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope I dont :p But I think they should ad other things to do in the waiting room

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I liked those trap doors :p I always jumped in when there was about 1 minute left because I felt like it. But I do hope they add more things to do in the lobby, and they probably will after so much commotion about it.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately, because of the other members of the community, they have to be removed because they were being used to get out of the lobby which you are not supposed to access.

They will not be coming back.

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
I admit to using the trapdoors to escape the lobby on several occasions...but still! I haven't done it lately because I read in the rules it's not encouraged...we need the partay holes back!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Personally, and im fairly sure most mods do this themselves, I kick anybody who leaves the lobby right away. Because you are knowingly breaking rules.

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
Personally, and im fairly sure most mods do this themselves, I kick anybody who leaves the lobby right away. Because you are knowingly breaking rules.
Which is why I haven't escaped the lobby lately :D
Still...whats more fun than an unescapeable hole? Lol

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
If a new unescapable hole with a trapdoor were to be added, and could not be used to escape into the city...that would make me happy :D

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The trapdoor holes were escapeable... For the record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member