• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We should probably make some servers for just map 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XechaTigs

Survivor
Reaction score
Just saying, since that's the only map ever played anymore. I mean the servers are just completely barren right now because the only map being played is map 4, which is really sad because there will probably be way too many staffers in here telling me that if people vote map 4, then it's enjoyed and that's a good thing. That's not a good thing, because it's irritating the mess out of everyone else, which is a pretty sizable chunk. If anyone has ever noticed, the ONLY reason map 4 is voted is because a younger audience or less experienced audience sees map 4 as the easiest map to play, since all the landmarks are out in the open and pretty obvious. I can back that up by telling you that the people who vote for map 4, are also the first to die, because they try to pick fist fights in the center or at the pirate ship, and lose to a more experienced player who didn't even want to play map 4. That means that in the first minutes of the game, everyone who voted for map 4 is pretty much dead, and have already left the server to vote map 4 somewhere else all over again. It's a freaking epidemic at this point, and if the staff doesn't want to take map 4 out, then at least make it its own dedicated 24/7 server so that people who DO want to play map 4 can play it all day long no problem, and the rest of us can vote for maps 1-3 and 5, since those get voted on a much more even scale.

I'm not saying map 4 is a bad map, I enjoyed it thoroughly the first few plays, but it's just so overdone that it's sucked the enjoy-ability out of it. So please do not come in here to complain to me about saying this map is awful or anything, because it really is a good map, and one of the more enjoyable to look at design-wise, but it's played WAY TOO MUCH to enjoy it anymore. I'm sure a huge chunk of survival games players would agree with me on this.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Moved to featured suggestions and if we have, lets say, 3 servers for map 4 only then everyone who wanted to play map 4(which is a lot) would have to struggle like to crazy to get in the servers which would be kind of unfair to them.

XechaTigs

Survivor
Reaction score
Moved to featured suggestions and if we have, lets say, 3 servers for map 4 only then everyone who wanted to play map 4(which is a lot) would have to struggle like to crazy to get in the servers which would be kind of unfair to them.
First off, you need some punctuation, I could hardly read that sentence. Second, I really don't understand how you can tell me that it's unfair to them to give them dedicated map 4 servers, when the servers are actually thinning out because of the fact that they force map 4 on us so much. WE DONT PLAY ANY OTHER MAPS, do you not understand that? That's unfair to anyone else who plays, and they're starting to feel that, so they're leaving.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is why there is a vote option, if a majority want map 4 then that's what the map will be, dedicating server will just overcrowd those and the other server will be a ghost town. If we went into percentages of what you said, we should be making a few server dedicated to voting and having the rest map 4. I doubt this will ever happen, I would assume Chad is waiting on some more good community maps to be made so they can be implemented. Which would mean they get overplayed. It's a cycle.

XechaTigs

Survivor
Reaction score
This is why there is a vote option, if a majority want map 4 then that's what the map will be, dedicating server will just overcrowd those and the other server will be a ghost town. If we went into percentages of what you said, we should be making a few server dedicated to voting and having the rest map 4. I doubt this will ever happen, I would assume Chad is waiting on some more good community maps to be made so they can be implemented. Which would mean they get overplayed. It's a cycle.
You can close the thread if you want.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
First off, you need some punctuation, I could hardly read that sentence. Second, I really don't understand how you can tell me that it's unfair to them to give them dedicated map 4 servers, when the servers are actually thinning out because of the fact that they force map 4 on us so much. WE DONT PLAY ANY OTHER MAPS, do you not understand that? That's unfair to anyone else who plays, and they're starting to feel that, so they're leaving.
Watch your tone and calm down. This is how suggestions work. You put out an idea and people comment about their opinions towards the idea. Also, imagine how you'd feel if you loved map 4 and wanted to play it constantly. The only problem is that there were only 3 servers that had map 4. Imagine how tough it would be to get into those servers with hundreds of other people trying to get in. Last, I only missed 2 commas in my previous comment but I think that's pretty good considering English is my second language and this is a forums about games and what-not.

Edit: Closed on request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci