• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We should get XP for the enchantment table

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Enchanting bottles added to the game would be nice :). That is 1 thing I would love see put in the game. Not just T3 chest tho. Make them more common in t3 and a bit more rare in t2.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Or, perhaps, the Devs could devise a system where each chest has a small chance of giving you exp - And once a chest is opened already, then it disables the system for that specific chest, so that you nor anyone else can open it again in the hopes of getting experience.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
nah, I don't like that idea, then ppl would just take huge chest routes, opening as many chests as possible, and with maps like fallen empire..there are so many chests on that map, you could easily get like 10 levels on that map lol. Lets just stick with the enchanting bottles, and you can still go fishing/cooking for xp.

Block_dot

Tribute
Reaction score
Enchanting bottles added to the game would be nice :). That is 1 thing I would love see put in the game. Not just T3 chest tho. Make them more common in t3 and a bit more rare in t2.
Even though that would be nice, do we even need enchants? I have never seen anyone win with enchanted stuff , except youtubers.

Normal weapons are powerful enough especially diamond and Iron.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Mhm. It's definitely a great way to have higher chances of taking out teams.
About those large routes - Maybe only tier twos?

At the same time, having more enchanting opportunities could mean that the big, strong teams only get stronger.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score

At the same time, having more enchanting opportunities could mean that the big, strong teams only get stronger.

Very true.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

If anything, it will probably mean the people that know the tier 2's on maps will get stronger and those are generally the people that are better at the game and could win without the enchantment.
I still think it would be nice to make it easier to enchant, but stronger players will always get the better of it. That's just how MCSG works.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Why not just fish? It's a simple, quick, and an easy way to get XP. It only takes about 3-4 fish for a level, which is all you need. If you want to add XP bottles into tier 3 chests, I'm fine with that. But please don't add them to tier 2 chests. This would make XP way too common, letting tons of people enchant. Like someone earlier said, this would make teams even stronger. But seriously, it takes under 2 minutes to get XP by fishing, just do that.​

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Why not just fish? It's a simple, quick, and an easy way to get XP. It only takes about 3-4 fish for a level, which is all you need. If you want to add XP bottles into tier 3 chests, I'm fine with that. But please don't add them to tier 2 chests. This would make XP way too common, letting tons of people enchant. Like someone earlier said, this would make teams even stronger. But seriously, it takes under 2 minutes to get XP by fishing, just do that.
It takes 6 fish to get level one. But XP bottles in tier 3 chests would be fine I think.

Stormer127a

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, they no longer have mobs in the game, so we cant get XP for that and fishing takes up to much time, and cooking needs fuel and it gets hard when you dont have enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci