• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We NEED to get this fixed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Water and Lava flow. It doesn't work, meaning that countless chests I have to get to will not work.
I've heard this has been a bug for over half a year. It needs to be fixed.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not a bug, water and lava is overpowered. It's actually against the rules, stop trying.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not a bug, water and lava is overpowered. It's actually against the rules, stop trying.
I mean like, pistons, and lava traps, and waterfalls to climb out of holes. They all don't work; and that's why this really needs to be addressed.

Twixtor48

Tribute
Reaction score
I mean like, pistons, and lava traps, and waterfalls to climb out of holes. They all don't work; and that's why this really needs to be addressed.
I actually agree. There is a map where in a an airport you can trap someone by using a button and burn them with lava but now you cant since the lava wont flow and they can easily glitch out of the place. There is another map which I forgot the name of again where you have to press the pressure plates for water to flow out so that you can get in the "temple". I think it really needs to change.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually agree. There is a map where in a an airport you can trap someone by using a button and burn them with lava but now you cant since the lava wont flow and they can easily glitch out of the place. There is another map which I forgot the name of again where you have to press the pressure plates for water to flow out so that you can get in the "temple". I think it really needs to change.
SG4 and SG3

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
SG4 and SG3
SG 2 also has the house with the pressure plate and the lava above. You only have a certain amount of time to get out of there.
And then to get back out you need to pull a lever so you can swim back up and get out of the house. Now that house has turned itself into a trap, and I have gotten stuck in there before without realising this bug. I had to wait 20 minutes to fight at the deathmatch which I somehow won.

EDIT: Just to get some attention...
@Forairan
@subv3rsion
@kpwn243
@wedtm
Should be enough.

Last edited:

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This does need to be fixed and get onto the priority list IMO.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Also there's a lava coderoom/trap on Moombase 9 that can easily be blockglitched since lava flow is broken.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
SG 2 also has the house with the pressure plate and the lava above. You only have a certain amount of time to get out of there.
And then to get back out you need to pull a lever so you can swim back up and get out of the house. Now that house has turned itself into a trap, and I have gotten stuck in there before without realising this bug. I had to wait 20 minutes to fight at the deathmatch which I somehow won.

EDIT: Just to get some attention...
@Forairan
@subv3rsion
@kpwn243
@wedtm
Should be enough.
Uh, he said 'water' flowing from pressure plates in a TEMPLE.

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Uh, he said 'water' flowing from pressure plates in a TEMPLE.
I was adding another circumstance of where this bug really needs to be fixed. You only notice it once it's too late and I'm very surprised no one has done anything about it yet.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree. It is a small thing that will do a lot. Some people use the SG4 trap to their advantage. (Airfield one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci