• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WE NEED THE OLD MAPS BACK!!!(at least most of them)

Map choice on the servers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
I think so people are missing the point of hunger games. if we always know where everything was and the map was always the same old thing then less and less skill is involved. This map is an extreme challenge. It is really fun but you just have to get used to the idea that this is a game of survival skill and not memorization of all the chest locations. (Of course that always helps :))

Reaction score
I think so people are missing the point of hunger games. if we always know where everything was and the map was always the same old thing then less and less skill is involved. This map is an extreme challenge. It is really fun but you just have to get used to the idea that this is a game of survival skill and not memorization of all the chest locations. (Of course that always helps :))
Exactly!
Here are the three things people are saying -
1. It's to big to find people - Actually, the dome is the same size, and you don't need to search verticlly, because most people die from mobs in the buildings :p
2. There aren't enough chests - You didn't complain about this in map 1, you just liked the experience. Now, everyone is spoiled because they know the locations of all the map 1 chests.
3. Lag... - This is a valid complaint, turn down your render distance, set it to fast. Install optifine, do more than just complain.

Counter-Hate FTW!

Reaction score
I started off not liking map 2 at all! After reading this i get what you guys mean. I get your points... Its no fun playing on some map that everybody knows where everything is! Thanks guys:)

Z

ZombieTracker

Exactly after this weekend... What about all the people who cant load the map and WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND ?
They can turn off their computers and go outside and be productive members of society, I suggest you give sponge baths to the homeless.

B

bigmike4life

They can turn off their computers and go outside and be productive members of society, I suggest you give sponge baths to the homeless.
I mean it doesnt bother me im just trying to hwlp them get across what they are trying to say. I go outside and play basketball.

Reaction score
The people that don't want the 2nd map thats to bad. Other people like the new map. Map 1 everyone knows where everything is! And that gets pretty boring. They just have to accept a change. Map 2 is actually really fun! And give them credit, it took them a while to make this map!

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont like map two and I was playing for a hours yesterday and only played map 1 once.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Mhm. And besides, Chad would never completely remove the map. You know how long he's been working on it? Pretty dang long, he isn't gonna throw it away just cause several people want it gone.
-_-
I don't know if you meant it but Variede is the one that works on the map, then sends it to Chad. Chad just installs the maps to the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci