• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WE NEED THE OLD MAPS BACK!!!(at least most of them)

Map choice on the servers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

theuoftexas7

Spectator
Reaction score
I've talked to SOOOOO many ppl in game, and the lagg is TERRIBLE, i have optifine and it doesnt help at all.. when i take a poll in game i get at least 10 responses of them complaining. Map 2 needs to be taken down until there is a way ro stop this lag because id say ~75% of players cant even enjoy the game b/c of the lag. If they want to continue testing i think they should only put it on MAXIMUM of 5 servers for ppl to test, But the rest of the maps NEED TO BE REVERTED BACK TO MAP 1 so people can enjoy playing with out lag!!! I understand that they want to test these maps but they cant ruin everyones fun by putting the new maps on ALL of the servers
ADMINS...PLEASE consider this!!!
Also tell me your opinions...

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
I agree that only 5 servers should have MAP 2

The rest should be on 1 still.

theuoftexas7

Spectator
Reaction score
but for thoose who dont even want to deal with map 2 should have their own servers (cuz as of now i dont like map 2 at atll)

Z

ZombieTracker

Ok, everybody chill OUT NOW!!!
Everybody is too busy complaining to realize that we posted A SOLUTION on the Home page, and to remember that maps ARE GOING TO BE RANDOMIZED AFTER THIS WEEKEND!
This has been stated in several places, so read and think before you jump on the bandwagon and post the same thing 50 other people and their grandmother already posted about.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Same, it's not a bad map, love the new style it incorrperates.
Mhm. And besides, Chad would never completely remove the map. You know how long he's been working on it? Pretty dang long, he isn't gonna throw it away just cause several people want it gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci