• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Way to Reduce lag + New donor perk

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I miss the good old beta days ;'(
beta days....GOOD? so, you liked the glitches, the hackers, (much more than we have now) the mobs that people lead to you? I get what you mean though, there are aspects in beta that were nice but beta in general had lots of issues.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
beta days....GOOD? so, you liked the glitches, the hackers, (much more than we have now) the mobs that people lead to you? I get what you mean though, there are aspects in beta that were nice but beta in general had lots of issues.
yes, I did like those times. I find the servers more glitchy now. After the 1.3.1 update the whole thing got screwed up.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yes, I did like those times. I find the servers more glitchy now. After the 1.3.1 update the whole thing got screwed up.
#blamemojang
i preferred those days as well due to the randomized maps, and the fact that i hadn't thought of breeze island yet (and brought out the popularity of small sized maps)

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
well i only played 1 game in beta......... 50% of the people were hackers but 0 bugs! i was a newb and didnt even know was a hacker was so it was way way way better

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually, the restarts were kept to prevent RAM issues. Around the time that ghosting was fixed, people kept asking to remove the restarts (including me) and many people and staff, including Chad, said it was to reduce lag and reset the memory or something like that. Otherwise they would have been removed a long time ago :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci