• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Way to avoid hackers and spammers

Do you like this idea

• Total voters

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually like this Idea... Even though it would be unfair and stuff... But Man, think about it: A server where everyone has like 150+ wins, everyone is highly skilled, some cool fights... :D

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
I actually like this Idea... Even though it would be unfair and stuff... But Man, think about it: A server where everyone has like 150+ wins, everyone is highly skilled, some cool fights... :D
Yea thats what I was thinking but I do realize that taking up so many servers could be hard for the non- donors, so as a edit to my original post maybe they could just have like the bottom 5 servers be for players with 100 wins plus and the rest are open to everyone.

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
I was thinking a few whitelisted servers only for active community members. That way there aren't any annoying players.

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
The problem with this is that probably 90% of the players at least do not have 100 wins. To take the 40 servers and give them only 50% of the servers will result in quite a few empty servers at the higher numbers and it being almost impossible to get into the lower servers. This in turn, will result in more people being frustrated with donor kicks. It's a nice concept, but we need to find a better way to implement it.

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
The problem with this is that probably 90% of the players at least do not have 100 wins. To take the 40 servers and give them only 50% of the servers will result in quite a few empty servers at the higher numbers and it being almost impossible to get into the lower servers. This in turn, will result in more people being frustrated with donor kicks. It's a nice concept, but we need to find a better way to implement it.
Which is why I said it wasn't perfected by any means:) I changed it in a past post that I thought maybe only the bottom 5 servers for 100+ wins.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
Good idea under ideal circumstances but when you look at it realisticaly mre servers are added so peoplecan get in a game so cutting that count in half already voids the idea (i know its not solid yet) and the servers wgere you would need 300+ wins to play on you have to hope for a) the 200 other people want to play a game b) the 200 other people arn't playing with low ranking friends c) mods mods mods d) the lower servers will be the most crowded for many reasons e) this would outrage the people more than non-donors are outraged from being kicked

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci