• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vote Deathmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
You are the only person i have ever meet who likes watching the game. I hate watching it there is no point.
Ummm... the whole point of the Hunger Games is that it is a TV event and it is compulsory to be watched by all citizens of Panem. Thus if the Survival Games is a Hunger Games style game, then the whole point we are allowed to fly around and watch is the fact that it is a game meant to be watched... I would rather watch than play because i live in Australia and for some reason no matter what armour or weapons i have, i can never kill anyone. And don't say its because i've got no skill because one time i had full iron armour + diamond sword and lost to a guy in full iron, explain that one to me...

B

bigmike4life

Ummm... the whole point of the Hunger Games is that it is a TV event and it is compulsory to be watched by all citizens of Panem. Thus if the Survival Games is a Hunger Games style game, then the whole point we are allowed to fly around and watch is the fact that it is a game meant to be watched... I would rather watch than play because i live in Australia and for some reason no matter what armour or weapons i have, i can never kill anyone. And don't say its because i've got no skill because one time i had full iron armour + diamond sword and lost to a guy in full iron, explain that one to me...
Well you guys are wierd because i would never like to watch dumb kids play.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
question: have you watched inthelittlewood's livestreams at all? They are so freakin hillarious when they play and it gets so much more intense with 5 or 6 people cheering someone on.

ALSO!!! By staying on the same server i don't run the risk of being booted by donors ^_^ which means i can play and watch for longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci