• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortex [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

codsters16

Platinum
Reaction score
Denied. You guys do not meet certain requirements, sorry. If you have any problems with my decision, feel free to add me on skype so we can talk about it. My skype name is jcruz1104.
i added you on skype i would like to talk about this.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:icyblue324
Wins: 342
Losses:1596 loses, so that means i have played 1938 games
Time Zone: Ca/Us Est
Donor:nah g
PVP Strengths:Fishing rod Bow fns
PVP Weaknesses:Bow fns
Were you invited? If so, by who?:Nurp (no lawl)
Do you know anyone in the clan?:SlavtheRussina but he dosnt know me
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans):Renegades-left cause was boring Saints- also boring nothing to do and thats it
Anything else we should know about you:I like to edit my skin and change it :D Also, only online Thursday-sunday
Denied. Reason: You do not meet all the requirements in the clan. If you can prove yourself worthy, feel free to hop on our clan TS and play with us and we might change our minds. Thank you for applying. Have a nice day. :)

FrenzyFreckles

Diamond
Reaction score

IGN: FrenzyFreckles
Wins: 290

Total: 290 idk
Time Zone: EST
Donor: Gold
PVP Strengths: Rod and FnS
PVP Weaknesses: Rod
Were you invited? If so, by who?: No I was not invited.
Do you know anyone in the clan?: I've talked to a few members.
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans): Complexity (disbanded), TheHaunted (Argument with a member that thought I was not fair with him, so I left), Serenity (Inactive)
Anything else we should know about you: Well you should not know that I will be an active member for the clan. Also I do have a somewhat a 1/3 ratio/ close, what I mean by this is I recently got a new computer (25fps to 70+ fps) and at 3700 ganes played I had 150 wins, so in 600 games I have won around 150, which would give me a 1/4.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score

IGN: FrenzyFreckles
Wins: 290

Total: 290 idk
Time Zone: EST
Donor: Gold
PVP Strengths: Rod and FnS
PVP Weaknesses: Rod
Were you invited? If so, by who?: No I was not invited.
Do you know anyone in the clan?: I've talked to a few members.
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans): Complexity (disbanded), TheHaunted (Argument with a member that thought I was not fair with him, so I left), Serenity (Inactive)
Anything else we should know about you: Well you should not know that I will be an active member for the clan. Also I do have a somewhat a 1/3 ratio/ close, what I mean by this is I recently got a new computer (25fps to 70+ fps) and at 3700 ganes played I had 150 wins, so in 600 games I have won around 150, which would give me a 1/4.

Denied. Reason: You do not meet all requirements. If you would like us to overrule this, hop on our TS sometime and play with us so we could see if you are good enough.

FrenzyFreckles

Diamond
Reaction score
Denied. Reason: You do not meet all requirements. If you would like us to overrule this, hop on our TS sometime and play with us so we could see if you are good enough.
Just tell me a server via skype, you have mine, and tell me to join a game and you can test me.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Just tell me a server via skype, you have mine, and tell me to join a game and you can test me.
This is not GOLD_ninja14. This is Jcruz1104. I will be happy to spectate you and see if you are good enough. I will add you on skype right now. :D

mat56789

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Mat56789
Wins:393
Total:2874
Time Zone: CDT
Donor: Iron
PVP Strengths: Water, I click fast
PVP Weaknesses: Fire
Were you invited? If so, by who?: Jcruz1104
Do you know anyone in the clan?: Gold_ninja14, Jcruz1104, Bodanglezz, SlavtheRussian, HoboOnStrike
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans):Organizations, Spartans
Anything else we should know about you: I am a true player because i play everyday and am willing to play whenever. #GettingToMuchMoney

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you know anyone in the clan?: Gold_ninja14, Jcruz1104, Bodanglezz, SlavtheRussian, HoboOnStrike
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans):Organizations, Spartans
Anything else we should know about you: I am a true player because i play everyday and am willing to play whenever. #GettingToMuchMoney
Denied from Trial Member. Accepted as Trial Cheerleader. Congrats Matthew!!!

HoboOnStrike

Diamond
Reaction score
i thought u didn't like clans bae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci