• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vividus [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopbird101

Survivor
Reaction score
Asian Can We Change The Clan Battle Leaderboards Till' Sunday, Our Leader Isn't Gonna Be Here

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Asian Can We Change The Clan Battle Leaderboards Till' Sunday, Our Leader Isn't Gonna Be Here
The same goes if a clan challenges your team. If your team is challenged, the battle MUST planned within 48 hours and played in the next 7 days or your clan will move down a spot. Once the date and time has been set, there will be NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER.
Us clan Leaderboards thread :/

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
What happened to your loss against Vortex?

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
You Challenged Us On Thursday And Now Its 48 Hours Because You Said On Saturday
You message you deleted about the battle being planned within 48 hours, well, I told your leader that the clan battle would be on Saturday (Today) and you guys agreed to it. Your leader not being in the clan battle is not a legit reason to Post-Pone it. I'm the owner of Vividus, and I wasn't in the clan battle against #Divine...

poopbird101

Survivor
Reaction score
You message you deleted about the battle being planned within 48 hours, well, I told your leader that the clan battle would be on Saturday (Today) and you guys agreed to it. Your leader not being in the clan battle is not a legit reason to Post-Pone it. I'm the owner of Vividus, and I wasn't in the clan battle against #Divine...
So Do You Want To Have It The CB The Day You Said Originally (today) Or Not? Add Me Snesly

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
In regards to your clan battle with Cyclone, the rules broken were:

1. Postponement ; Cyclone

In the event of them postponing, that game was voided. Since you quit, that is a forfeit and a loss. Please post the loss on your clan battle statistics.

If you have any further questions, feel free to DM me.

Thank you, have a great day.

[EDIT]

The Swearing rule was violated. Cyclones are now leading 3-1. No forfeit was made.

[EDIT]

The Swearing violation has been uplifted since the word was filtered.

Last edited:

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
In regards to your clan battle with Cyclone, the rules broken were:

1. Postponement ; Cyclone

In the event of them postponing, that game was voided. Since you quit, that is a forfeit and a loss. Please post the loss on your clan battle statistics.

If you have any further questions, feel free to DM me.

Thank you, have a great day.
There was also disrespect and cussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci